Introducing our simple web interface, Thunes Business Hub.
Instant payments to
every corner of the world, without API integration
Broaden your service offering with an intuitive web-based
interface, expanding your global remittance across 110 countries –
solving all your global payment needs.
Global. Affordable. Transparent.
We offer simple and smooth payouts to 110 countries (and counting) across bank accounts, mobile wallets, and cash pickup points. You can track your transactions in real-time, and 90% of them come within 30 minutes.
We also don’t like hidden fees, so you get to see your FX and transaction fees upfront. And because we work with our partners directly, our payment fees typically end up 90% cheaper than most bank transfers, which makes it ideal for small-ticket transactions
How it works
Ideal for Fintechs & Money Transfer Companies
Money Transfer Companies
Expand your coverage network and unlock additional revenue streams.
Integrate payments into your service without waiting for full integration.
What you can do on
Thunes Business Hub
No-tech access to global payouts
Our Intuitive web-based payment interface allows you to make and manage payment within a few clicks without needing developer knowledge.
Single transfers, simplified
Making a single payout? It can easily be done – just fill in a simple payment request.
Flawless batch payouts
Making hundreds of payments? Upload a .CSV file and we will make the transaction.
Discovery of corridors and payment options made easy
Explore countries that Thunes covers via our simple-to-operate Network discovery console.
Private and secure access. Two-factor authentication. AML systems monitoring to ensure compliance with local regulation at every stage and across all countries.
Access Thunes Business Hub and
start making no-fuss payouts
Until August 31 2022
(*Transaction fees + FX spread apply.
Standard plan not available in Africa)
Access integration via APIs and
custom fees for your business
Available for businesses with high
payment volume and frequency of
$70,000 and above
(*Setup and minimum fees apply.
Not applicable in Africa)
Creating an account with
Thunes is as easy as 1-2-3:
What can I do with Thunes Business Hub
You will find more information on this page.
Can I see the Transaction fee and FX before I see the transaction?
1. Yes, you will have full visibility into the fees upfront.
2. The fx rates and transaction fees are available on My Thunes Network (found on the left hand menu). Select the country you’d wish to send to and click on the View Details button.
3. Alternatively, you will be presented with fx rates and transaction fees when you are creating a One Transfer. Rates and transaction fees will be quoted at the start of the transaction.
My company is not incorporated in Singapore or the UK, can I sign up?
Yes, you are allowed to sign up through our website when your company is not incorporated in Singapore or the UK, providing that your company has a valid payment license or regulatory status in using the Thunes service or adopting the Thunes solution.
If your company is not incorporated in Singapore or UK and does not have a payment license or regulatory status, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will reach out to you soon on next steps.
Do I need a license to send payouts?
Not in Singapore, the United Kingdom, France, United States, and, yes, everywhere else.
What are the fees and charges for using Thunes?
Depending on the corridor you are sending to, Thunes charges a transaction fee and applies FX margin on your payment transaction.
What Documents are Required?
1. Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association (or equivalent)
2. Copy of ID of legal representatives, connected parties, and/or board members, and/or senior management members
3. Ownership structure dated and signed by an authorised representative of your company displaying any parent company and Ultimate Beneficial Owners directly or indirectly having control or ownership of 10% or more in your company
4. Copy of ID of any ultimate beneficial owners
5. Proof of regulatory status, such as license issued by the regulatory authority
6. Copy of AML & CTF policy document that outlines processes for KYC and Sanctions List Screening
7. Agent / Partner oversight policy document that outlines processes for network onboarding and continued oversight
8. Anti-Bribery Policy
9. Data Protection Policy
10. Audited financial statements for the last 3 years
11. Any additional supporting file(s) and document(s)
Is Thunes a licensed service provider?
Yes, Thunes currently hold payment licenses in these regions.
|Thunes Asia Private Limited||Monetary Authority of Singapore||Major Payment Institution License Cross border money transfer||PS20200397|
|TransferTo Mobile Financial Services Ltd. (UK)||Financial Conduct Authority||Payment Institution License||720167|
|Thunes Financial Services Inc. (United States)||FinCen||Money Service Business Registration||31000155490620|
|Thunes Payments Acquisition Services S.A.S||French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority||Etablissement de Paiement||91332|